Scrambled eggs with ceps
- Extra fresh eggs : 18
- Magda ceps : 500g
- Single cream : 25cl
- Freshly ground salt and pepper : To taste
- Olive oil : A splash
- Butter : 25g
- Green shiso : 1 bunch
1. Blanch the ceps for 30 seconds in hot, salted water.
2. Fry the ceps with butter until golden.
3. Whip the cream.
4. Cut off the tops of the eggs.
5. Keep the shells.
6. Scramble the eggs with the butter.
7. Remove from the heat and add the whipped cream to make the scrambled eggs unctuous and creamy.
8. Put the scrambled eggs into the empty egg shells and top with a little piece of cep, garnish with a sprig of green shiso. Serve hot.
Ready to eat!