GRILLED SEABREAM WITH PARSLEY SAUCE
- 125 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 125 ml chopped parsley
- 60 ml chopped red onion
- 30 ml vinegar
- 30 ml capers
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 whole seabream fish, about 1 kg each
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Brush the fish with the olive oil and drizzle with the lemon juice. Sprinkle the garlic inside the fish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the fish for about 3 minutes on each side or until cooked. Serve with the parsley sauce