Fish & Chips fingers with tomato pepper sauce
- 1 Pack of Findus Alaska Pollock Fingers
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Red Onion
- 20 cl of Tomato Juice
- 1 Tablespoon of Tomato Concentrate
- 1 Teaspoon of Paprika
- 1 Morsel of Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- French Fries
1. Cook the Findus fish fingers and put it aside.
2. In a frying pan, heat up the olive oil and melt the peeled sliced red onion.
3. Wash the red pepper, get rid off the seeds and the white part of it. Slice into cubes then add the red onion, the tomato concentrate and the morsel of sugar.
4. Baste the whole with the tomato juice.
5. Season the whole, mix it up and stew on low heat for about 30 minutes.
6. Pour the preparation in a blender and mix until get a nice and smooth sauce.
7. It can be served either hot or cold with French fries.
Ready to eat!